Switching hats ...
I’m walking in the door, taking off my teacher’s hat, putting on my parent’s hat firmly onto my head, then marching out the door back to school. Tonight Michael and I are going to a meeting about Year Nine options for next year. Year Nine already??? Where did the year go?We already have picked out the subjects the boy will do, but he wants to go, so I pick up Tash from basketball practice, rush home and finish getting dinner which I am supposed to be doing now!!! Then get a load of uniforms on to wash, tear off to school with Michael, then somewhere tonight iron. If my ironing pile was to fall on someone, they could disappear for ever, it is that high! Sigh! I’d much rather play on the ‘puter …
Today’s photographic number below is a collage from the month of September, from my collection of PBase images. I take a photo a day and post them on PBase, and this is September’s offerings! Fun thing to do, but sometimes I think I have waaaaaay too many irons in my fire, but hey, you only come this way once …
More next time ...


3 Comments:
Beautiful photos... what a great way to remember a month!
I hear you on that rushing thing.. I am sooo tired tonight. I have had a shocking day at work, and now.. i dont even have the energy to reheat a meal... laughs. I have a free pizza voucher and have slipped away to the computer for some peace... hope the ironing gets done by the fairies. My Mum made us iron our own things, and she did her own and Dads. At our house, I wash, soak etc and fold.. Andrew irons. He is a legend at it.
Hehehe I know what you mean about the year, I've suddenly realised that this is bubby's last term of Reception, and Tyson will be moving up to Middle Primary next year too... Where did it GO?
Fantastic photos, as always... You could start your own stunning postcard business!
Hey..I am seeing so many beautiful layouts and I'm feelins so inspiring! What kind of camera do you use to take shots? Considering yourself that I bookmarked this and I will use your link on featured "digital scrappers". Spectacular!
Post a Comment
<< Home