Lots of pretties ...
So how lucky am I? Not only do I have a beautiful daughter, but she will patiently pose for me for hours! And this in turn produces lots of fresh fodder for scrapping … she is patient despite the ants (of which she is terrified!), goannas, mosquitoes and all sorts of other feral life rustling behind her in the bushes. The background is this photo is so pretty, lots of new spring leaves sparkling in the sunshine. She was standing in shade in a pergola, over the lake. Of course my other child is handsome too, but he has much more interesting things to do than to stand still for his mother, lol!
Yesterday was pretty productive, layout-wise, as I complete four new layouts in the one afternoon and evening. One of these is the layout below, using some pretty papers from DesignerDigitals called ‘Tall Tales’.
(Layout credits - Kit - Tale Tales, Messy Cream Stitches from DesignerDigitals. Font: Pharmacy, Arial.)
I have decided that I am pretty much a predictable digiscrapper, but it is so hard to stretch the wings sometimes when you are happy with what you are doing. OK, I’m boring … but I’m happy being boring!
Our party/afternoon tea was fun but tiring! I dusted, vacuumed, polished, put away, cleaned all morning … then bought some yummies from my local shopping centre! I had visions of cooking as well, but cooking and I don’t get on too well together, and it was all just too much effort in the end. My friend M cooked in her usual competent way, and we have left-overs for morning tea at work tomorrow!
All the sparkling pretties were beautiful, the food was yummy, the conversation scintillating, but I forgot to take photos! Oh dear … I did get three Christmas presents for Tashy and two nieces, and a nice ear-rings/necklace set for me, so that was a bonus! Rambling on a bit today … I’m tired I think, and there is a huge basket of ironing waiting for me, patiently calling my name …
More next time …


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home