Stand tall ...
(Layout credits – Font: Century Gothic.)I’ve had a bad day at work today, so here’s something to soothe both my soul and yours, lol! I love simple stuff like this, doesn’t take too long to create, is simple and fresh, and there’s lots of white space to rest the eyes.
I do love a good quote. I have a great little program that is free and simple to use that helps me store and keep track of the large number of quotes I have at my disposal. It is called AZZ Cardfile, and I thoroughly recommend it. Quote collecting is a little like font collecting ... a girl can never have too many.
When inspiration is slow in coming, sometimes I will retire to the lounge with a pencil, notebook, and a pile of mags, and look for quotes, then transfer them into AZZ Cardfile later. This is the sort of thing you can do when you are 'watching' TV and need something to occupy yourself during the ads.
So ... are you all inspired to work on your collection of quotes? Ready, set go ...More next time ...


1 Comments:
I use quote garden a lot.. and I have a scrappy old word doc i download them into (i have wireless broadband so i have my notebook in front of the tv too - it is just electronic!)
I am looking at AZZ tho... thanks for the tip.
Sorry to hear you had a bad day too!
Post a Comment
<< Home