Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A spot of scraplifting ...

(Layout credits - Scraplift - Nevache at ScrapArtist. Kit - Hey Diddle, Gardens Treasure from ScrapArtist. Messy Cream Stitches from ScrapArtist. Fonts: CAC Shishoni Brush, Century Gothic.)

Scraplifting … hmmm … to scraplift or not to scraplift, that is the question, lol! Personally, I love it when someone scraplifts me and leaves credit. It says to me that someone is attracted to my design enough to copy some or all of it, and I’m fine with that! So … time to ‘fess up! The above design is TOTALLY scraplifted from Nevache, at ScrapArtist. I do hope she doesn’t mind …
Just about finished scrapping my photos of Tashy … did I hear a sigh of relief in the background??? I need to get out and take some new photos, but there is always something else that is more important that needs to be dealt with.

Had a busy Wednesday today … I don’t love Wednesdays much, as we have to be at school before 8.00 for Strings Ensemble practise, then at the end of the day we have a late music lesson for Tashy, and we aren’t home till nearly six. It makes for a long day.
The girl is doing three music exams in the next thee weeks, so lots of frantic practise is happening at the moment. She is doing 3rd grade practical in piano and violin, and a 2nd grade theory exam as well. She has inherited her musical ability from my father, as her mother hasn’t got that much raw talent in that department, lol! On that musical note, I will finish …
More next time …

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to wish Tashy best of luck in her exams. I am just in the door after 12 hours at work...*sigh* not even sure I can blog myself today.. well at least it wont be very witty!

9:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to Tashy in her exams. Good luck to you too - LOL!!!

BTW, in case you dont see my blog, there will be a "down under" crop held in the chat room at digiscrapdivas tomorrow night. If you are around, you are welcome to stop by. It should be fun and I am looking forward to "meeting" some Aussie digiscrappers.

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home