Dreaming dreams ...

[Click here to see layout and credits.]
This little number was created with the freebie on my blog, here last Friday, called Coffee. Thought I had better make sumfing with it, huh? Anyone got a layout to sharing, using the freebie? Send me a link, I'd love to see it!
Has anyone else noticed that I have been blogging for over a year now? It came as a real shock when I noticed it the other day ... boy, has that year gone quickly. I wasn't sure that I wanted to blog, but here I am a year later, with 360+ blog entries to my credit.
I am going to MAKE myself switch to my Typepad blog this Friday ... I have been putting it off, lol. Everything is ready to go, so I will slide over with this week's freebie, and you will have a new blog to bookmark, if you want to come with me. This morning I backed up the last year of entries on my harddrive and then burned the backup to a cd. It struck me that in years to come, I might look back on my 'online diary' and read it with interest. Who knows???

I found this little treasure lying around the other day ... I thought it might make you smile. I don't think I ever posted it on my blog ... it was something I did for a DesignerDigitals creative team exercise, put it in the vault, and forgot about it. Now I'm off to create some Tracy Ann magic ... more next time!


2 Comments:
LOve the layouts Sharon. LOL about that one of Tash... I was so hoping that those things would improve as my child get older?... and just when I think that I come over here to read your blog :) and you disillusion me all over again.
Layout with the freebie?.... its on my list.... I promise!
What a fabulous LO (the little reminders LO). I'm definitely inspired to scrap. I can do one of me for Brad about the trail I leave behind me. He'd get such a laugh outt've that! I'm no good house-cleaner, that's for sure! Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home