Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How it works ...

[Click here to see layout and credits.]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome design Sharon!!! Love the journaling too- so real!

God bless!
Laurie G

11:36 am  
Blogger Emilie said...

I love this Sharon - the layering is awesome and I love the colors!

1:33 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

Great layout! I love all the layers, and you have such a knack for journaling!

2:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a great layout. I admire all your work at DD. I just came across your blog. I am so disappointed that I missed your Summer Breeze element kit. I have seen you use the note paper and clip so much and I love it. Would you by chance have it available again sometime? I would love to use it.
Thank you,
Suzanne
(sbaird)

3:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insight on how to "handle" a teen boy. I've got 3 of them, and my oldest is getting way too close to that stage of life. sigh...

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home