Do you see what I see?
(Layout credits - Paper from Brighton Paper Pack, by Tracy Ann Designs, at SBB. Font: Avante.)
Would you be nervous if you were her father? I think so. Super simple layout about my baby who is growing up very quickly. And on occasion, shows startling signs of maturity. To balance all this mushy-ness out, I've done another layout for DD that I can't show you just yet, but journals about the girl we live with, who is a touch distracted, messy and impulsive! I'm sorry that you have yet another layout of my girl to look at, but she is my most willing and co-operative photography subject, so I take heaps of photos of her.
I realized today that I have another layout I haven't shared, from Sweet Shoppe Designs, that I did for the Scrap With the Sugar Babes gallery. It is all about lists ... obviously.
Would you be nervous if you were her father? I think so. Super simple layout about my baby who is growing up very quickly. And on occasion, shows startling signs of maturity. To balance all this mushy-ness out, I've done another layout for DD that I can't show you just yet, but journals about the girl we live with, who is a touch distracted, messy and impulsive! I'm sorry that you have yet another layout of my girl to look at, but she is my most willing and co-operative photography subject, so I take heaps of photos of her.
I realized today that I have another layout I haven't shared, from Sweet Shoppe Designs, that I did for the Scrap With the Sugar Babes gallery. It is all about lists ... obviously.

(Layout credits - Papers from 'Cutiepie', by Christy Lyle, at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Inked edges from Atomic Cupcake. Font: Avante.)
It's interesting looking at that list ... made three or four weeks ago. Some things I can cross off it, somethings I don't think I will ever do, lol.
And speaking of things I should do, there is a pile of ironing and floors to vacuum that I have successfully ignored all day, so with no more ado, I will away and deal with them ... more next time!



7 Comments:
Would you be nervous if you were her father? No, I'd just have my shotgun ready!lol I love, love, love your beautiful photographs-what talent!
are you kidding, she is so gorgeous...those eyes, i could look at a layout of her everyday. and yeah look out because they boys are going to come in droves! your kids are going to love all these layouts so much when they get older. its amazing to see exactly what your parents think about you as you are growing up. its evident that you do this all out of love. great great work.
She's is gorgeous! I love her somewhat coy smile and those eyes of hers just suck you in.
Wow another rockin' ksharonk layout. She's beautiful and I always love your clean lines on the layouts.
Imagines DH at the ready! I notice that framing and hanging your own work is on that list.. Is it crossed off yet?
and where did Mondays post go? quick call Scotland Yard.. someone took it!
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home