So tell me how this happened ... ?
(Layout credits - Papers from Graduation, by Jackie Eckles, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Avante.)
... I was quietly minding my own business, creating something with Megan's new wordart, when this layout snuck into PS, and willed itself into existance. And now I have no layout to go with the new wordart ... so I'm disappearing and jumping back into PS, and hoping Megan hasn't noticed. She has some stunning new Wednesday Wordart, so make sure you drop by her blog and 'appreciate' it! More soon ...
... I was quietly minding my own business, creating something with Megan's new wordart, when this layout snuck into PS, and willed itself into existance. And now I have no layout to go with the new wordart ... so I'm disappearing and jumping back into PS, and hoping Megan hasn't noticed. She has some stunning new Wednesday Wordart, so make sure you drop by her blog and 'appreciate' it! More soon ...



5 Comments:
Ohhh, thanks for the link to the word art! As always, I love your pages and their simplicity, focusing on the event and not the elements.
Oh wowzers! This is fabulous! So clean, so simple, so perfect! It's absolutely beautiful!
Oh, but what a layout it is!!! It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
WOW, a beauty Sharon!!! Love the quote, it is perfect and the simple dots down the sides, such a nice touch. What a catch on that photo!!!!
ohhhh, I feel a lift coming on (what else is new from me eh??? LOL!)
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home