Monday, May 29, 2006

My wish for you ...

(Layout credits - Papers from Green Freebie, staples from Elegant Evening, by Suzy Nunes, at The Digi Shoppe. Stitching by Shannon at SBB. Inked Edges action by Atomic Cupcake. Brush by Rhonna Farrer. Inspiration from a layout by AuntiePea, called 'Mark and Cobe'. Font: Arial Narrow.)

These pretty papers are a freebie ... can you believe that? Suzy has kindly created it, and it's available at The Digi Shoppe. So trot on over, and put it to good use. Cold Case is calling, so I'm off to watch it with DH. More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

beautiful page Sharon - and tonight was a great episode! I always cry at the end of every one, and love their music choices.

10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute.. off to check out the link....

And can you believe it.. my Mum had a car accident yesterday. and I was thinking about your LO below. She is fine but her brand new car is a lil dinged.. silly man ran into the back of her :(

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home