Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monday ... take two!

(Layout credits - Papers from Baby Girl Kisses, by Tracy Ann, at The Sweet Shoppe. White dot paper from Artlines 5 Sydney, by Tracy Ann, at SBB. Pink heart from Random Felt Combo, by Tracy Ann, at SBB. Cross stitch from Splendid, by Shabby Princess. Font: Avante. (Photo by Maxine, edited by me.)

I am sure that someone snuck an extra Monday in when I wasn't looking, it was so busy today. We had school photos, in the library, all day ... and I mean all day! When I wasn't teaching, I was shushing kids, organizing them from tallest to shortest, ringing teachers to find out where kids were ... and other associated tasks. This all boiled down to a day of total chaos and no work ... but it gets better ... another early day tomorrow, and then another one on Thursday, when the staff get to turn up early to have THEIR photos taken, and they are worse than the kids, particularly about getting there on time. *sigh*

A cheerful thought to finish the day ... it is almost over, I have my electric blanket on, and I've finished a layout for today! Must run, my bed is calling! More next time ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Those holidays off just never seem to last long enough do they!!!

6:11 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Hmmmm.... electric blanket. Yum. Couldn't survive without one. Sounds like a total nightmare at work, hope you survive it ok! :)

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home