Saturday, June 03, 2006

Beach treasure ...

(Layout credits - Paper from Seaside kit coming this weekend, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Slide from Sweet Sarah kit, by Kellie Mize, from DesignerDigitals. White grunge frame by Jessica Sprague. Font: Typist. Scraplift of a layout by elizzylee, called 'A Mother'.)

Isn't this a treasure of a photo? I can't take credit for taking it, Elizabeth's mum did that, but I did process it. It is hard to scrap badly with a photo like that!!! I just love it when friends trust me with their photos, and basically say, go forth and scrap, Sharon!

Quiet day ahead, but lots of fun things in it. I'm home this morning, half the family isn't, off swimming for training purposes ... then this afternoon I am off to keep a friend 'company' ... which translates into digiscrapping, coffee, and a lemon slice ... mmmmmmm! Her family is away for the weekend, and I just couldn't leave her all on her own, now could I, rotflol! Maybe a dvd tonight ... rest, relax, rejuvinate, renew! Have a great day, everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Gorgeous layout, and I agree it would be very hard to scrap badly with that stunning photo.
Have a lovely afternoon... and tell your friend I said hello!

10:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love that layout....hmm wonder where you could be going today :)

6:11 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous Sharon, what a great scrap, love the grungy brushwork around the photo and the curved edges of the mat, looks so fabulous!

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home