Thursday, June 01, 2006

As promised ...

(Layout credits - Papers from Botanists Notebook 5, by Katie Pertiet, from DesignerDigitals. Wordart by Megan, aka *vintagecharm*. Kraft Paper by me. Font: can't remember, have to find out for you! Photo by Elizabeth's mum, processed by me.)

Of course, I butchered Megan's nice wordart, but if you want to see it in its former glory and then download it, then click here. Shhh! Don't tell, but I'm at work, downloading this, cos it wasn't quite right last night, and often I sleep on a layout and then look at it with fresh eyes, and things work themselves out in the morning. I have a morning of marking, and updating sports records in Excel for an athletics day next Tuesday, someone gave me a box of chocolates, and as most of my friends are on diets, I will have to cope with eating them all myself, I have (quiet) music on in the background, hot water in the jug, and technically a day of productive work is on the boards ... so I'll check back later to see you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

hey missy - yeap it's me - catching up on all your going on's. Girl have you been creating up a storm!! Love all the layouts [had a good giggle over the journaling on the twins layout!]

I think you have done a great job with the word art!

6:23 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

You didn't butcher that word art!! lol~I don't think you could butcher anything if you tried!!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home