Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Show us the papers!!!

(Layout credits - Wordart by vintagecharm. Font: Avante.)

Quick quiz ... why hasn't Sharon posted her paper yet?
  1. cos she was too busy making heaps and heaps of papers and didn't have time to blog, or ...
  2. cos she had to go out for a haircut and foils last night and got home waaaaaaay too late to blog, or ...
  3. cos she was too worn out from walking fast (for FORTY minutes) on the new treadmill, or ...
  4. cos she had to take kids to and from various sporting and musical practises the last two afternoons and didn't have time, or ...
  5. cos she was trying to create order out of total chaos in her house (created, incidentally, by her family), or ...
  6. cos she was busy creating a layout with Megan's beautiful wordart (did you remember it was WordArt Wednesday on her blog?), ... or
  7. all of the above, except 1.?????

What do you think, rotflol? It will happen ... the paper thing, and thank you for all being eager to see it ... just have to be a bit patient. I have hardly touched my computer over the last couple of days, but I do have some free time coming up this weekend, and will get back to it, I promise. I am having problems with texturizing my paper, I always too, so if you know of any good PS2 tutorials, please send me links, lol. So goodnight ... and more next time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Papers Sharon!! Papers!! lol~I'm always huntin' for tuts too on texture. I'd say go take a photo of something cool OR use your scanner with some nice stuff, fabric etc...and do some layering and blending modes. Maybe a few of each?? Let me know if you get ahold of a killer texture tut though! GORGEOUS lo as always:)

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats alot of excuses you have up your sleeve there for not making paper :) Seriously I know how crazy your life is, and I KNOW it will turn up on your blog at some stage and it will be purty! Love your layout too, that's a beautiful photo.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

no idea on tute's for texture but check out Amy Jo Smith [i think thats her] on the digi chick she's got some great texture overlays! [I'm so eyeing them off I brought her grunge stuff - what I used on my papers :) and love them!]

1:15 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Well, with a list like that, then we'll give you an extension, ok? And can I be on your design team when you're a big-name designer? :)

9:55 am  
Blogger Jodie said...

That's some list Sharon, its sound very chaotic, made me tired just reading it! Hey we can be patient, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

11:08 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh I TOTALLY understand where you are comming from Sharon. Remember that photo I was supposed to take of my color in my Kitchen??? - yeah, yeah I know. I finally took it today, lol and will post on my blog tomorrow.

The only way I have ever textured paper thus far was by using the "Motion Blur" tool (before mixing in colors, etc). Best of luck Sharon, have fun in your creative adventures. :)

2:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I hope you dont post them any time soon.. you will be such a celebrity designer.. and no one will be able to talk to you, not even us celebrity scrappers..LOL You will not ask me for CC and may night job as MUSE will be over..

I can not face unemployment... please please dont do it to me. I have missed you this week :)

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home