Monday, May 08, 2006

Rats! I got done!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know ... I was supposed to be making paper! But you see, I was checking Cass's blog ... and hey, she tagged me. What's a girl to do? So quick, quick, quick ... before the rest of the world is tagged, and I have no one left to tag, lol ...

In my Fridge ...
1. 2 cucumbers
2. lite/regular custard
3. apples
4. vanilla coke
5. 3 shrivelled-up ancient carrots

In my Closet ...
1. horde of sloppy love stories
2. 12 inches of plaited hair
3. my wedding album, videos of the kids as babies
4. insulation that falls out the manhole, everytime someone goes up into the roof
5. oh yes, clothes and shoes

In my handbag ...
1. 4 flash disks … ok, I’m an IT nut
2. a recharging chord for the mobile phone
3. my new purty green mobile phone
4. a resuscitation mask … just upgraded my first aid certificate
5. oh yes, purse, diary and keys … somewhere in there, I’m sure!

In my Car ...
1. empty water bottles
2. children’s shoes and clothes on the floor in the back
3. handcream
4. blanket … did I mention I just upgraded my first aid certificate???
5. 1 axe ... *cough* ... we use it to cut trees apart, when we find them on our 'bush' adventures in our 4WD ... promise!

On my DVD / Video player/Computer
1. Roman Holiday
2. Chocolat
3. backup cds
4. cds of photos
5. cds of kits

I tag ...
1. Megan
2. Lanne
3. Peta
4. Jodie
5. Krash

More next time …

6 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

DOH!! :P

7:43 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

Oh rats you caught me LOL... always nice to be thought of.

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun, reading stuff about you! I love reading tag stuff but doing tag stff is not my thing! Always been tagged in other sites! Loving your slide show and it looks great! I got mine, too!

Hugs Yvette PS: I'm done on your daughter...err...err... should I send it now? I'm so nevous and my kids said that they are really nice not because Im their mom doesnt mean that they should say something nice but they mean it what they said about the layouts I "RAK" on your daughter...err......

7:57 am  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

an axe???? lol. hope i dont run into on a dark night. j/k. i love that you put empty water bottles...i have about six in my car right now....its the only thing in there that doesnt belong, you would think i could throw them away, haha.

10:44 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ok, so where's the paper sharon?? rofl...

12:22 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Whoops!! Didn't see the tag:) Will do it tomorrow...oh man!! Do I REALLY have to tell what's in my closet;) lol

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home