Early post ... cos I'm on a mission!
(Layout credits - Kit: Sweet Abigail by Suzy Nunes, at The Digi Shoppe. Font: Arial Narrow.)
A mission, I hear you ask? Well, I have a relatively quiet Monday night ahead of myself, so I thought I would try out a few tutorials and see if I can create a piece of paper. And maybe even share, if it is halfway decent? I don't want to become a designer, so all my designer friends can relax, but I do like experimenting and learning, and I thought it would be nice to give something back to all you nice people who read my blog and comment, all three of you, lol! :) So I thought if I told you what I was up to, then you could ask rude questions when nothing appeared on my blog to download, like ... 'Where's my piece of paper?' and stuff like that, to keep me motivated and on the straight and narrow.
Soooooooo ... it's out there now, recorded for posterity ... I need to make some paper! And by the way, congratulations to all you guys who made it thru to the next round of Ultimate Digi-Scrapper ... your layouts ROCK! More next time ...
A mission, I hear you ask? Well, I have a relatively quiet Monday night ahead of myself, so I thought I would try out a few tutorials and see if I can create a piece of paper. And maybe even share, if it is halfway decent? I don't want to become a designer, so all my designer friends can relax, but I do like experimenting and learning, and I thought it would be nice to give something back to all you nice people who read my blog and comment, all three of you, lol! :) So I thought if I told you what I was up to, then you could ask rude questions when nothing appeared on my blog to download, like ... 'Where's my piece of paper?' and stuff like that, to keep me motivated and on the straight and narrow.
Soooooooo ... it's out there now, recorded for posterity ... I need to make some paper! And by the way, congratulations to all you guys who made it thru to the next round of Ultimate Digi-Scrapper ... your layouts ROCK! More next time ...



3 Comments:
Ohhhhh....can't wait to see what you come up, you know patience isn't my virtue :) I know it will be something purty for sure!
Ohhhhhhh pretty paper... sounds good!
YIPPEE!!! It is funny cause I was thinking of doing the same thing. I have experimented with creating stuff when I was on the SA creative team. Had so much fun doing that but I really DON'T want to get into designing. I have a hard enough time creating layouts that if I start designing I will never get any layouts done - geesh!!! Anyhow, good luck with your paper, anxiously awaiting, not to put too much pressure or anything, lol. BTW, gorgeous layout!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home