Monday, May 01, 2006

Post no. 3 for the day ...

(Layout credits - Staples from Olde World, paper from Frivolity, by Tracy Ann. Crown from Shabby Scratches by Shabby Princess. Fonts: Century Gothic, Haettenschweiler.)

You may possibly think that my children sit around all day looking pretty, and handsome, depending on which child it is, but nothing could be further from the truth. They are both happy to pose for me, but with the boy, there is a very narrow window of opportunity, usually about three minutes, if I am lucky, lol. He cannot walk in his bedroom at the moment, as the floor is covered with pieces of Bionicles, and every now and then he pops back in to his room, to work on another figure. The idea is to put them all back the way they should be ... it has only taken about 10 years for them to be pulled to pieces, so it is a work in progress, I guess. He took a quick break from his task at hand to pose for his mum ... hence the photo above. I love it, tho it makes me sad that there is less and less little boy there, and more and more teenager. But I believe that is what happens when you have children ... they don't stay little for very long. More next time ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

and what a mighty fine young tenager he's turning into Sharon - I'm sure prince Micheal is going to be breaking hearts soon!! :)

6:15 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

I agree with Peta...he is going to be a heartbreaker. Love all three LOs Sharon... you have been a busy little beaver today.

7:55 pm  
Blogger lynne said...

He is a Prince! Don't you love stepping on those Bionicle pieces, ouch! My boys leave them all over the place and I seem to step on them with the small of my foot.

10:17 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Eeeek, sharon you are scaring me. They are supposed to stay little forever aren't they? Oh time really does go by too fast. Gorgeous layout for your handsome son Sharon.

2:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anytime you need a lil guy...call me.. i rent mine out for weekends, parties and formal functions. He comes with all accessories required.. including two overjoyed parents waving from the distance. grins

Prince Micheal.. is growing up to be a handsome young man. The Bionicles is a window into a future I am not sure I can vac. around.

YAY for Public Holidays.

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep... I can understand about that part "less and less boy; more and more teenager".. it is hard for me to believe how fast kids grow yet they still are little..in my eyes! So many new layouts and you have plenty free time on your hands! Your son is so handsome prince!

Yvette-

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home