Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Loving a challenge ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Bears 'n Blossoms 'n Beads', by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton, at The Sweet Shoppe. Messy Cream Stitching from DesignerDigitals. Fonts: Avante, Calvin and Hobbes. Scraplift of Gail Zeak aka JuBean's Spring )

You know how it is ... you are quietly blog-hopping when something catches your eye, you stop to read a little further and SNAP! ... you're caught, and there is nothing else you can do but stop and create a layout, lol. Well that happened to me this morning ... I was quietly perusing blogdom when I came across Robin's blog, where she talked about a SweetNSassy Team Scraplift Challenge, and invited readers to join in. I love Ju Bean's layouts, so I promptly stopped reading and started scrapping. And the above is my layout ... enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

haha love it sharon - Gails layouts are awesome aren't they!!

3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I loved this... very cute...love the details.

so does two blogs on a public holiday make up for the missing ones that get back dated during the week.. LOL.

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home