Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Just to make you smile ...

(Layout credits - Staples from Adeline kit, papers from chat freebie, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Fonts: Avante, Calvin and Hobbes.)

I had the day off work today (public holiday) and was all ready to attend a DesignerDigitals scrap, which I normally can't do, and guess what? I totally missed it, waaaaa! Problem with the time difference ... so I scrapped ... by myself, lol. Loved Katie's papers, and loved this little chicken my dad took a photo of ... perfect match, lol! Hope this makes you smile ...

3 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

lol! Perfect title for this! Too funny and did make me laugh. Have a good one!

10:45 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, I love that chicken. SOOO what I needed today! :) And I feel your pain about the time difference thing... I am always surprised when I manage to get to the right crop at the right time! rofl

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that little chicken is adorable! This is exactly what I needed to see! Thanks so much for sharing cause it made this chicken smile big!

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home