Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday morning musings ...

It's very quiet at the ranch this morning ... I am in my pjs, coffee in hand, kids are feeding themselves breakfast, hubby is off triathloning, cat is contendedly washing his face and whiskers at the backdoor, and budgie is singing in a relieved fashion because Tash has finally remembered to feed him (she forgot yesterday!)

And I've just remembered that I have two new layouts that I can post ... these are using Suzy's new kits, that are for sale at The Digi Shoppe. Check it out ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Sugartime by Suzy Nunes, at The Digi Shoppe. Font: Century Gothic.)

Aren't these the most delicious soft colours ... of course, it helps that I have a photo of Miss Marnie being norty, lol. There was a birthday book and pen on a little table that the party guests were signing, and she knew that it wasn't for her. However, every opportunity she got, she was up on that chair, pen in hand ... hence the guilty look, lol!

(Layout credits - Kit: Elegant Evening, by Suzy Nunes at The Digi Shoppe. Font: Century Gothic, Apple Garamond Light.)

This is a new kit that Suzy has just put into the Shoppe, called Elegant Evening. Make her day, wander over, have a look, and leave with something fun from her kits! Have a great Sunday everyone ... well, it's Sunday here, lol! More next time ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Lovely layouts Sharon... have a nice relaxing Sunday.

10:13 am  
Blogger Peta said...

ohh awesome layouts Sharon - hope you guys have a great sunday!

10:34 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

And even thought it is Saturday night here there really isn't much different going on from your Sunday morning. I am sitting here in my Pajamas with a tea in my hand and my hubby is contendedly washing his face and whiskers at the backdoor - oh wait, that doesn't sound right, lol.

Awesome new layouts Sharon, always a treat to visit your blog.

11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an ideal day to me... love the work you're doing with Suzy's kits.

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home