Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blogging on the way to bed ...


(Layout credits - Kit: Book Bag Essentials, by Gina Cabrera, at DDE. Messy White Stitching by Katie Perteit, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Bennington.)

I haven't had much play time today ... we leave home EARLY on Wednesday mornings, and this afternoon, I got home at five, turned around and went out the door again to do a first aid course, which lasted for nearly three hours. Then once home again, there was washing and cleaning up and general house stuff like that, and for some reason I am tired and on the way to bed. But before my head hits the pillow ...

My clever and talented friend Miss Megan has created a beautiful piece of wordart that she is sharing, and I found myself half-way through a layout before I realized what was happening, lol. So if you would like the wordart you can see in the above layout, click here to find it. Pretty, pretty ...

And yesterday, I did the layout below using a very pretty freebie Lanne put me on to. Click here to visit Miss Mint's website, Peppermint Creative.

(Layout credits - Kit: Spring Jellybean by Miss Mint, at Peppermint Creative. Messy Cream Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Sloppy Ink.)

So I'm off to bed now ... more next time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really pretty layouts there missy. I can't believe you used the word art, I'll pay you tomorrow ;)
I can't believe how grown up Tashy is getting, she's gonna be a stunner!

10:58 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Gorgeous!! You've got a real beauty on your hands~~course you know that:)

11:08 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Gorgeous layouts, of course.... you mean you didn't find the marvellous Miss Mint through my blog? Sigh...

Hey, what gives with your slide show?

12:34 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

On second thoughts, what's going on with my slide show too??

12:34 pm  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

great composition...that doodle in the right hand corner just sealed it!

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home