Full steam ahead ...
(Layout credits - Staples, from Adeline kit. Notebook, from Journals, both by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals.Jewel, from Ronna's Essential Notions Ribbon Shop, Vol. 2. Fonts: Avante, Loosie Script.)
Journaling reads - This is not probably something that I would admit to in public, but I would like to have been a girly girl, curvy & gorgeous, with loads or charm and personality, but the truth of the matter is that this is just not going to happen … ever!!! I am tall, lean and angular, practical in nature, organized and driven with few social graces, but I do have a passion for pretty costume jewellery. It is a cheap, relatively harmless, and wildly satisfying indulgence that I spoil myself with … (frequently, lol!!!).
And did you notice ... I am EARLY this week with the SA Simply You challenge ... all 18 layouts to date finished! The layout above's prompt was ... 'What did you spend your last $10 on? And I'm already thinking about next week's prompt, as I have a copy of January's CK mag, where the prompts are found in an article. Cheating, probably, but sometimes the layouts take a while to think out. Next week's involves a red sports car and me in the driver's seat ... well, I can dream, can't I?
Full steam ahead? Well, I was going to have a 'full steam ahead' Friday at home, with a heap of tasks to complete, but I had an unexpected visitor that took a chunk out of the morning, and before I knew it, it was time to pick up the kids. I did a little bit of house work, and this layout and half of another, but I would have loved a few more hours tucked on to the end of the afternoon. It is a good thing I didn't make a list ... or else I would have ended up rather sad! Might share the 2nd layout later tonight, if I get back to the computer, but as per usual, dinner hour is here, and dinner isn't, rotflol!!! More next time ...
Journaling reads - This is not probably something that I would admit to in public, but I would like to have been a girly girl, curvy & gorgeous, with loads or charm and personality, but the truth of the matter is that this is just not going to happen … ever!!! I am tall, lean and angular, practical in nature, organized and driven with few social graces, but I do have a passion for pretty costume jewellery. It is a cheap, relatively harmless, and wildly satisfying indulgence that I spoil myself with … (frequently, lol!!!).
And did you notice ... I am EARLY this week with the SA Simply You challenge ... all 18 layouts to date finished! The layout above's prompt was ... 'What did you spend your last $10 on? And I'm already thinking about next week's prompt, as I have a copy of January's CK mag, where the prompts are found in an article. Cheating, probably, but sometimes the layouts take a while to think out. Next week's involves a red sports car and me in the driver's seat ... well, I can dream, can't I?
Full steam ahead? Well, I was going to have a 'full steam ahead' Friday at home, with a heap of tasks to complete, but I had an unexpected visitor that took a chunk out of the morning, and before I knew it, it was time to pick up the kids. I did a little bit of house work, and this layout and half of another, but I would have loved a few more hours tucked on to the end of the afternoon. It is a good thing I didn't make a list ... or else I would have ended up rather sad! Might share the 2nd layout later tonight, if I get back to the computer, but as per usual, dinner hour is here, and dinner isn't, rotflol!!! More next time ...



1 Comments:
Oh yes dinner hour came and went here and nothing was prepared...thank goodness for takeaway Friday.
Love the LO... and love the bracelet.
Post a Comment
<< Home