Friday, March 03, 2006

The week is ending, and it's the week-end!

(Layout credits - Paper from Oh Baby by Sandra Boddington. Ribbon from Fresh Breeze by Ronna Penner. Font: Avante.)

Today did not start well ... in fact I am quite sure that even now, several hours later, I can't bring myself to tell you the sad story about Natasha's new (missing in action) sports shoes which caused all sorts of drama this morning, so I will go straight on to the fun stuff, lol.


Yes, I did shop today ... I indeed did partake of coffee and cake, I did wander all day, without any regard for direction or time ... all over a big shopping centre, several times over. And now ... during a break in our Friday night dvd movie, which a shark eats one of the main characters, I have skipped over to the computer to blog.

Sandra has a very pretty kit up for sale at Sweet Shoppe Designs ... my favourite shades of blue and brown, and I've run up a super quick layout using my naughty daughter (who has lost her brand-new sports shoes, but we weren't going there, were we?)!!! The kit looks like this, and you can get it here.

Tomorrow I'll have another play with it and do a couple more layouts ... I kinda like the dotty and flowery paper!

Other news? It's going to be a quiet and wet weekend. Tomorrow morning very early Tashy and Dad are doing a full kids' marathon in preparation for a triathalon coming up in two weeks time. She has been training solidly for a couple of weeks now, new running shoes (NOT the ones she has lost ... rats, wasn't going to mention them again!), new shorts and top, new bike, running every morning with dad, biking as well. So it is just the boy and me, very quiet here at home. I'll be reporting early for duty tomorrow, with lots of layouts, if I can bribe the boy to do a shoot for me. And I might share something pink too ... I have an idea in mind.

Here's my list ... and I'll come back and update it as the day proceeds ...

  1. layout for Sandra's new kit, Oh Baby!
  2. layout for DesignerDigitals
  3. layout for Tracy Ann Designs
  4. layout for Simply You challenge at ScrapArtist
  5. layout for Sweet Shoppe Designs

Catch you some time tomorrow ... and more next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy smacks that's one heck of a list! That'd take me four weeks... and they'd still be sucky! haha Glad you're gonna have a quiet weekend and be able to scrap... sounds blissful!

(notice how I didn't mention the shoes as to not upset you.... wait.... oh rats... sorry)

1:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the shark ate the shoes?
maybe the shoes are hiding under all of those LOs?

7:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home