Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New month ...

I think I am related to one of those little mice that run round and round and round in wheels ... and really don't know how to stop. This week I will be out three nights in a row, which doesn't help much with creating new layouts. And no blogging last night either ... *sigh* ...

Last night was important ... haircut and colour. Tonight is a digi-class with some friends from school, who wanted to know the finer points of sliding over to the dark side, making that leap from paper scrapping to digiscrapping. I'm not sure how many will turn up, but it could be up to 12. We are meeting in a computer lab at school, and I have a cd, a set of basic instructions and a Snickers bar for each 'student' ... we'll have lots of fun, but it will be another evening come and gone away from my beloved computer.

The good thing is my working week is 3/4's over, and Friday is already booked up with a friend ... we will do coffee, shop, catch up ... always so relaxing, and I promise not to think about the state of the bathrooms and floors in my house all Friday, not even once!!!

The bad thing is that I ran over my foot with a shopping trolley last night ... can't blame the kids, they were at the other end of the supermarket rounding up milk and cat food for the cat we don't own. Just a momentary lapse of concentration, I guess. I managed to pick the foot that is already sore too, so that was an added bonus, don't you think? It was a trolley with mean wheels too, those big hard metal wheels that are designed to grip travellators ... not nice!

A good thing ... well, we've had rain, at long last, but apparently not enough to impact on dam heights.

The bad thing ... my kids broke two umbrellas last time it rained, and the only one that is working seems to be somewhere else when we need it, lol!

A bad thing ... my washing basket has a breeding program all of its own going on at the moment! Somehow it has crept into two baskets while I wasn't watching, and I'm not even going to check on the state of the nation where ironing is concerned ...

A good thing ... I've been reading all your blogs, even if I haven't got round to updating mine ... and you are all still alive and kicking! More next time ...

4 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

It sounds like you are busy, but fun busy, ,lol! I've considered taking a knitting class this Friday, I just can't find the right hats for photos so I might as well figure out how to make them myself don't you think?

I hope your foot feels better soon. I seem to break my toes so easily anymore by doing something silly. Like trying to straighten the rug out that's near the toilet and kicking the toilet instead, lol. I'm not the smartest cookie sometimes.

10:57 pm  
Blogger niki said...

you are hysterical!!!!this is my first time stopping by....i thought i'd say hello instead of lurking ;)sorry to hear about your foot!

5:06 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, you poor thing. OUCH!! Hope the class goes well, sounds like a lot of fun (and work!).

Oh, yeah.... my washing is calling me. Time to get moving!

8:40 am  
Blogger Peta said...

OMGOSH!! Girl how can you run over your own foot??? - Hope it's much better today - and wahoo it's friday tomorrow ;) hope the 'class' went well - where was my ticket to sign up huh?? Althought I would proabley one of those ratty know it all kids up the back!! ;) rofl!!

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home