You may drift off tonight, reading my post!
Short post tonight … I’m tired and grumpy, I got out of bed on the wrong side today. Not sure how I did that cos I get out of bed the same way every morning … Anyhow, morning started out badly, yelled at everyone at home, then went to work to find some more people to yell at.
Got sent to the principal’s office, where there were two principals waiting to talk to me. No, really, I did. LOL. Not for being grumpy folks, just to talk about computer problems in the school and try to work some way of fixing said problems.
Dropped kids home after school to look after their father, lol … he got to supervise homework and music practise for a change, while I went back and shopped for food in the air-conditioned shops … v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y! Meandered home through peak hour traffic, then had to go back to the shops with an overnight dvd I had to return … hmmmm! Got home to find kids homeworked, showered, dinner prepared … who needs fancy valentine schtuff when you have a DH like mine, I ask you?
Here’s a layout using some of the pretty papers in Tracy Ann’s latest collection called Random Color …
Got sent to the principal’s office, where there were two principals waiting to talk to me. No, really, I did. LOL. Not for being grumpy folks, just to talk about computer problems in the school and try to work some way of fixing said problems.
Dropped kids home after school to look after their father, lol … he got to supervise homework and music practise for a change, while I went back and shopped for food in the air-conditioned shops … v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y! Meandered home through peak hour traffic, then had to go back to the shops with an overnight dvd I had to return … hmmmm! Got home to find kids homeworked, showered, dinner prepared … who needs fancy valentine schtuff when you have a DH like mine, I ask you?
Here’s a layout using some of the pretty papers in Tracy Ann’s latest collection called Random Color …



7 Comments:
I'm still awake :)
and that wasn't worth even a slight snore!!! - Kinda - dare I risk this - CUTE - to think of you being grupmpy. So very un Sharon hehe :)
And yes how sweet is that boy of yours!! :)
PS. Hope Grumpy Sharon stays in bed tomorrow!
Oh what a pretty page Sharon!! Hey you're allowed to be grumpy. That's been my new name for the past 3weeks...
Sorry you are down in the grumps. I've resided there tons too. You've created a beautiful layout here... does that help? Probably not. That's okay... you'll be cheery again soon.
Rofl at being sent to the office!! - I know exactly how you feel and I swear some days I am just looking for people to be grumpy at :(
Love that photo of tashy, grumpy or not, you're still soooo talented!!
love love love this one. im beat as well. but i had to comment...you really do great work. and man your kids are gorgeous!
Love this page.. it turned out great.. my turn to be grumpy today.. anyone else want a shot?
Post a Comment
<< Home