How do you top yesterday's post?
(Layout credits: Wordart is a freebie from a DesignerDigitals quote challenge. Photo edges from DesignerDigitals. Inspiration from a layout by Jennifer Harrison, called Rock Solid. Font: Century Gothic.)Can’t top yesterday’s excitement … so I’ll just share two layouts I did today. The first is in response to a quote challenge at DesignerDigitals. If you ever get stuck in a rut, check in to DesignerDigitals at the beginning of the week. Katie and the girls run at least three new challenges each week, a quote, an ad, and a web inspiration, with great freebies attached. The quote for this week was so pretty, I couldn’t resist, and it was perfect for a photo that was really too exciting to scrap any other way than with lots of white space.
(Layout credits: Kit is called Forget Me Not from Scrapartist. Wordart by Katie Pertiet.)The second layout is very simple, but with a great photo, courtesy of Lanne, and beautiful paper, and a gorgeous frame, how could a girl go wrong? Hope you enjoy tonight’s layouts, and think of me kindly, as I trot back to work tomorrow after a loooooooong holiday! More next time …


3 Comments:
Congrats on the wonderful news! Wow you could probobly have a business card with "Professional Scrapbooker" on it. You are staying so busy. Loveing all the layouts. You are a good spokesperson for kits, you should get a cut, haha. That image of your kids is really cute! Its a holiday here and I am at work...at least traffic wasn't bad.
Oh, no... is it that time already?? You poor thing. Happy *COOL* thoughts going your way.
And the layouts are gorgeous. Love them both.
ahhh love what you did with Lochs and Andrew.. very cool. Love the blues and blacks...
Tweety is like Santa.. you are never too old!
NUMBER 2 today!
Post a Comment
<< Home