Monday, January 09, 2006

Catching up ...

Just a quick blog today … too busy playing on the ‘puter to ramble on for too long! I have been tidying up my PBase gallery today. It has been ignored for a little while now, so I’ve spent some time playing with gallery content, and updating my collages in my PAD gallery. I’ve popped October’s collage in to show you … these are the photos I took on a daily basis in October.I’ll share the next couple of months tomorrow.
And a layout using the Daydreamer kit from DesignerDigitals I shared earlier this week … (Layout credits: Kit: Daydreamer at DesignerDigitals. Photo frame from DesignerDigitals. White overlay from ScrapArtist. Fonts: Acoustic Bass, Arial.)

I love orange and yellow in photos (not to wear, I might add!!!) and these papers shouted, ‘Poppies!’, so here is a layout using a poppy photo I took in Sept of last year. I know, I know … it’s a bit bright, but it makes you smile … confess! I did try to tone it down with Michelle Coleman’s white overlay, which I must have used to death almost, but I really love it. That and Katie’s messy stitching are my two scrapping staples, I think. They seem to pop up on every second layout I do! More next time ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, they're bright, and just perfect!! Lovely!

Yeah, that messy stitching is on my, need to buy that SOON list....

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this. Funny I bought the kit this morning, love the colours. What a great idea making a collage of your photos.

10:19 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!! You're awesome Sharon:D

1:14 am  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

love the flowers, and i really love the october lo. you are just so productive...you showing us all up. I looked through your PBase gallery...amazing.

2:32 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

aww I dont' think that's to bright at all... ohh wait... maybe that's because I'm a brights kinda girl.. ROFL!!

I love the photo and it has certaily made me smile :)

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home