Just time for a quick blog before I call it a day … wandering around the traps I see that lots of people have exciting things happening to them these last few days! Congrats go to Cass, who has a new team to work with, and congrats to Kelly who has stuff being published in SS … *YAY* … and congrats to Peta who also has a layout coming up in SS … I have exciting news too but I don’t know if I can share it yet, so I’m going to have to sit on it, which is something I really hate on other people’s blogs, cos I’m a sticky beak and NEED to know things. *sigh * … maybe I can share tomorrow.A couple of pretty picture to tide you over till I can do a proper blog … more next time!
OH!! Don't leave us hangin' like this girl!!!!! Now you KNOW I'll have to check every single day till I find out!!:) Love your glass. I collect nifty little bottles like that~just gorgeous!
You have outdone yourself. These shots are amazing. Sharon, you rock! you know checking out my blogger friends always brightens my day. Thanks for the mention in your blog, totally made me smile.
6 Comments:
OH!! Don't leave us hangin' like this girl!!!!! Now you KNOW I'll have to check every single day till I find out!!:) Love your glass. I collect nifty little bottles like that~just gorgeous!
Wow, what gorgoues pictures you have for us today!! Love those rich colours :)
Hehehe is it time for you to get some revenge on us all is it? Well, I'm sure it's exciting and I can't wait to hear!!
You have outdone yourself. These shots are amazing. Sharon, you rock! you know checking out my blogger friends always brightens my day. Thanks for the mention in your blog, totally made me smile.
Your really torturing us with this secret stuff.
So pretty!
Can't wait to hear the good news!
Veyr purty photos there Miss Sharon...c'mon 'fess up...whats the news : )
Those photos are amazing!! I cant wait to hear your news :)
Post a Comment
<< Home