Interesting assortment of images for you to check out today! I found this great little action called Triptych Action at www.atncentral.com. How cool is this … you run the particular action you want, and then all you have to do is slip your photo behind it. So quick, and so effective, I think. I just happened to have the perfect picture for the frames.What about a layout? Okay … I’ve decided to run with the 52 week challenge at ScrapArtist … obviously I need some more pressure in my life, lol. It is loosely based on ’52 starting points to inspire us to scrap’, designed to keep us off the streets at night, obviously! Our challenge for week 1 is … ‘What books and magazines are you reading right now?’ And this is the resulting layout …
(Layout credits: Papers from Everyday Tango. Stitching from Mary Jane. Photo corner from Still Life. All from ScrapArtist. Font: Century Gothic, Impact.)Next pictorial delight … these are the images that had the most views in my PAD gallery. It is sort of interesting to see what grabs people’s attention, when they are looking through photography galleries.

And this last image is my collage from the month of November. It was a lot of fun to participate in this year-long challenge, but in a way I am glad it is over now, and I can concentrate on my scrapping.
Oh yes, if you look closely, you might notice that digiscrapping featured during the month of November in my photography gallery! Hope you enjoy the piccies ... more next time!


8 Comments:
Cool action you found there missy! Might have to wander off and acquire that one...loved seeing all the monthly photo collages.
Love those photos.....
And what about your big news?? I have to hear it from Peta? Toot your horn woman!!
ohhh you have news?
Pls share....
Love the reading LO.....
I'm going to have to view your photo-a-day gallery! I need some inspiration and I just love your photos and you're layouts are always picture perfect!
Thanks for the heads up on the action!!! Will have to have that one! LOVE your page AND your photos~keep em comin'!
Wow Sharon, I just love your "Ocean Girl" photo. It is totally incredible. Thanks for the tip on the action - I am running over to check it out, lol! As always your photos are soooo gorgeous, and I love the collage idea - what a great way to highlight what you have worked on in the past month! Keep up the awesome work Sharon, it is always a treat to visit your blog!
I LOVE your PBase gallery. And your collages rock. You have been so productive. I am toasting this spoonful of mini wheats to you sharon!
Beautiful! Love that triptych effect.
Post a Comment
<< Home