Thursday musings ...
Inspiration for me comes from all sorts of places … magazines, bilboards, digi mags, photography mags … just about anything … displays in shop windows, wall colours, flowers, friends … This layout of Tash was inspired by an ad. PLucky at The Digi Shoppe runs an ad challenge, and she shared with me this morning the ad she was using for this week.
It ‘spoke’ to me, and I knew at once I had the photo to go with the colours in the ad I liked. Plucky helped me with the photo editing again, though don’t blame her if it looks a bit wonky because she had to leave half-way through the process. But I love it, love the colour, the flower doodles, the simplicity of it, even the photo!!!I’ve been a busy girl over the last couple of days … guess most of you know I have been asked to go on the creative team for The Sweet Shoppe … I can’t tell you how exciting that is. Robin is super SUPER organized, and so easy to work with … I really look forward to working with the team, and showcasing the beautiful work that the designers are producing.
Finishing off today with December’s PAD photos … that’s it for PBase for a while … enjoy, and more next time!


3 Comments:
ohhh you are going to HATE going back to work.. and the dig scrapping community will be worse off for it too. Love PAD..loved the LO... ahhhh so gooood.
ps.. and I will miss you... particularly in my week off.. did I mention I have a week off... ohh really... I did that already huh!
Oh, that's a gorgeous ad layout... love it... and I can't wait to see some of what you get up to at your new shoppe!!
Gorgeous Sharon!! Oh I love that ad!!
Post a Comment
<< Home