Here's a hint!
(Layout credits: Kit is Warm Cocoa by Tracy Ann. Font: Century Gothic.)What a pretty little kit … this freebie is found at Tracy Ann’s blog, and is full of cute schtuff … don’t believe me? Well, here’s a look at Warm Cocoa … should you decide that it is indeed as gorgeous as I have said it is, you can click on the name of the kit and it will take you to her blog.
I’m sunburnt and tired and worn-out, so I won’t keep you long from your exciting lives. We were up by 6.00 am, on the road by 6.30, and at the beach by 7.30. You have to understand that you do your beaching in my part of the world very early in the day, because it is just too hot, and you get too sunburnt, to be out during the hottest part of the day. Add to that the fact that you can’t get a park near the surf beach and worse still, the surf comes early and leaves early at full tide … you understand why we were on the road early. Kids and dad had a great surf, Tash tried out a new smaller lighter board, which she handled well, and Michael took his grandmother’s digital underwater camera out in the waves to see what he could find. I saw some very large front teeth on one of the photos … he said he was looking down his throat (underwater!) to watch a bubble of air come up! Perhaps you have to be a boy to really appreciate that photo …I’ve discovered that one of the downsides of being part of a creative team is that often you have to create, and then sit on your creation for a while … I think I have up to 10 under wraps at the moment! Very hard for a sharing bunny like me! But when the new shoppes open at the end of the month, they will all come out, and you will think, ‘What a busy little bunny Sharon has been!’Today, I finished one layout that I had to put in the bottom drawer, figuratively speaking, and then I did the pretty one at the top of my blog for Tracy Ann. Yes, you did read that … I did it for Tracy Ann. Did you get the significance of that??? My big news is that Tracy Ann has asked me to be on her design team. Now, how exciting is that??? Can’t tell you how thrilled I was … and straight after I said yes, I promised myself that no one could top THAT offer, and I was now closed to any further teams. And I’m telling you all that, so that should something else come up, you can all shout very loudly, ‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!’ or else I’m telling you my family will give me away, and I will have to live with some other family. Hmmmm … how’s the space at your house, Miss M? How do you feel about a border, long term probably!!! Now I’m getting tired and silly, so I’ll finish off for tonight … more next time!


11 Comments:
Sharon - big congratulations, no wonder you were excited. Tracey Ann's stuff is lovely, what a thrill. On a personal note glad I got to find out your exciting news before I went on holidays. The suspense was killing me LOL
Jodie
GREAT news Sharon!! lol~I talked about the competition amongst us all for DT's on my blog the other day and how silly it was!! Well this dt would for sure be one to compete for!! Tracey's stuff is more than awesome~its GORGEOUSLY gorgeous and wow is she lucky to snag you up woman!!!!!! I'd say you BOTH got the good end of this deal:)
That's awesome Sharon - congrats! Tracy is such a talented designer & as a bonus you get Stacy's stuff too :)
Thats fanatstic news Sharon, you know that I'm so very happy for you about this latest design team, your style is just awesome... love the Tashy layout too and those papers : )
Oops and if your family kick you out, there'll always be a bed here : )
WOOhoo for you!! How fabulous is that. You totally rock, and of COURSE you're in demand.....
So, if, say, Jen Wilson comes knocking, you're already taken? What a shame. You'll just have to send them all my way ;)
Rofl...
I am so jealous!!! Going totaly green and pouting here :( awww ...
hehe - happy for you though as I know you love Tracys's stuff and will do it the world of justice!! :) [kinda actually had a feeling that this would come about hehe :P]
yeah - no more teams - leave some for me would ya :P ROFL
Oh Sharon, that is so awesome!! I have just spent some time looking at your stuff, you are just fabulous!!! Congratulations!!
~Susan Easley/suvel
That is such fantastic news Sharon!!! Congratulations!! I'm glad I asked you to be on my team a few months ago - LOL!!! Love the layout BTW!!
Congratulations Sharon!!!! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us to see!!!
I am number 11.. how did this happen.... Right I am going to be at it bright and early tommorrow and be in the top 5 for sure..
congrats on yet another design team... and maybe Miss M and I can share you?
Post a Comment
<< Home