Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bah humbug to going back to work today!

(Layout credits: Kit called Fresh Tulips by Tracy Ann. Font: Black Jack, Myriad Pro.)
Very quick blog tonight … it’s 11.29 pm as I type and I have to be on a bus to a school function tomorrow at 7.00 am, so it will be a short night! The usual round of meetings at school, no routine, nothing really achieved, except that I am now overwhelmed with the thought of what has to be done before school starts, no time to iron, or even throw a load of washing on, and tomorrow isn’t looking any better, but hey, we’ll survive. I didn’t want today to finish without saying Hi! to my blog readers though. I created a layout for The Sweet Shoppe tonight, and rewarded myself with a very quick but fun layout using Tracy Ann’s beautiful ‘Fresh Tulips' kit. I hope you enjoy it! More next time …

8 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Of course you know how I LOVE your page!!! LOVE all your pages but this one?? It speaks to me:) GREAT job:) Good luck with your day tomorrow!! Somehow we're never ready when it comes to ending a vacation~sure seemed like a quick one!! BTW~~as if you needed more to do~I TAGGED you!! lol Come on over and check it out

11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow is that ever a cool page!??! It should be an ad for a travel agency. Honest. So great! Good luck back at the grind!

12:57 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh,you poor thing... just when you get your groove going with the tracy thing, bang, back to work!!

That layout is way cool though. I can't get over how the paper just continues the sky - great colour matching.

8:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sharon........ love that photo.... I need to go there right now for a LONG vacation.

3:35 pm  
Blogger ZeeLV said...

WOWZERS! What a beautiful spot to vacation. I'm officially jealous. :) Hope you adjust easily to the real world. Blahhh!

5:05 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

Love it Sharon - tough break on going back to work - I'll spare a thought for you with my extra month still before uni is back ROFL

5:29 pm  
Blogger lynne said...

Your layout is absolutely stunning! I want to be there right now!

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layout is wonderful. Hoping work settles.

6:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home