Friday, December 30, 2005

Too busy to blog ...

Waaaaay, waaaaaay too busy qwyzzling to blog! How about a couple of photos for tonight, and we'll have some scintillating conversation tomorrow ... that is, if I have finished qwyzzling! Up to Level 45, which is a bit of a pesky one! For those of you who are not up on qwyzzling ... here is a link! And look, some hints if you get stuck!
And if qwyzzling isn't your thing, perhaps you'd like to visit a brand new blog,
Pieces of Me, just hit the blogging track today. More next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

qwyzzling. Did I mention I've LOST brain cells?? Can no qwyzzl! LOVE your photos as always and now a request! Shark photos??? lol~both me and my boy (oldest of course) would LOVE to see:) Now off to check out the brand new blog!

12:48 am  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

I will have to check out this qwyzzl. And I already checked out Megan's blog. I love looking at all these warm photos. Makes me want to go to the beach.

7:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh Megan blogs? I am there.. particularly after that fabulous post of hers the other day ;)

and what on earth is qwyzzling?

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home