Back to the boring stuff again ...
(Layout credits - Papers from Fall Delight by Lisa Cohen at ScrapArtist. Scroll brush by Tracy Ann at SBB. Smootzy Alpha by Michelle Coleman at ScrapArtist. Fonts: Typist, 39 Smooth. Stitching by Shannon at SBB.)Sorry it’s me again … have to find another riveting guest blogger soon, I think. That was kinda fun yesterday! This is the layout I was going to post yesterday, until someone more interesting came along … I love the colours and textures in this kit called Fall Delight by Lisa Cohen at ScrapArtist.
The greens and browns and blues are very pretty … I’m going to hunt through my photos and see what else I can create with it. Lisa has another kit in the shop too, called My Boy, which also looks promising. I love the way designers advertise their kits now … almost like a mini layout I think. Verrrry pretty!
Do you ever open up Photoshop, create a new file, and stare blankly at your screen? Or perhaps spend all day looking at everyone else’s creations, and do nothing yourself? Maybe it’s just me, but the creative juices aren’t flowing today … maybe I need a Christmas break lol! I have a Christmas letter to create, and envelopes to address, cards to finish off, to pack for our holiday, wash the floor (it is all partied out!), catch up on the washing and ironing, and check my Christmas present list … perhaps I don’t have time to sit at the computer right now, lol!A friend brought me some unexpected flowers this week, so I am sharing them with you too ... More next time!


7 Comments:
I'm glad to have you posting - not boring at all....
Where to start?
Love the layout....
Love the papers.....
Also totally know how you feel about opening up a blank screen, hence my recent search for inspiration.
And finally, where can I get friends like that?? I don't think anyone other than skip has bought me flowers in about 10 years.... (except in hospital, but that doesn't count)... and he hasn't bought me flowers in 6... sigh.
Lovely (gladioli?) and AMAZING photo...
Aww that's so sweet of your friend - last time I got flowers was from a friend of mine on my birthday - Made my day.
Love that first paper pack - I was eyeing it off in the sale but I just have so much I haven't used yet LOL - Lucky I didn't see this first cuase then I would of brought it!! ROFL
You have some cool friends Sharon! :)
Good Morning! It is really helpful that you display many cool kits and it always lead me to purchase them! Oh, what a tempting! I like the first kit and I have many juicy ideas...! I wonder if I could send you the photo of my daughter Tara? Hey, you are not boring and I always enjoy reading your blog. Love your posts. Love being your friend. Love display of kits that you bought. Love your pictures. So..it is not boring! TTYL and have a good one!
Dear Ms Boring...
As lovely as it was to read Miss M's post.. (she might need her own blog!) we all tune in for yours. I really like that kit too.... in fact.. i think i liked it first (ohhh no I have gotten competitive now....LOL)
LLOOOOOOOOVE the photo of the flower.. I would be as happy to recieve one of your images as a real flower... too beautiful.
I'm with Zee Sharon!! You're friends are TOO cool:D
Lanne, you're cracking me up! First the whole wanna-be-the-most-frequent-blog-visitor winner. Now, the I-saw-it-first-I-like-it-bestest winner. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home