Thursday, December 29, 2005

Creating Shtuff …

(Layout credits - Fonts: 2Peas Bad Hair Day, Garamond.)
Someone who shall remain nameless (*waving happily, Miss M*) told me off for not creating any new layouts while on holidays and also said they were expecting to see some new shtuff on my blog this afternoon … and because I am very nervous about getting into any MORE trouble, I’ve done three.
No kits, no fonts, no quotes, no ‘real’ access to the internet, no big screen and fast computer to work with, no comfortable chair, CS instead of CS2 (who moved all my shtuff around?) … and a son who stood behind me after the first two layouts had been finished, and demanded, ‘Where’s MY layout???’ *sigh* … So in the interests of NOT getting into trouble AND keeping my son happy … here are some new layouts.(Layout credits - Font: 2Peas Bad Hair Day)

Very basic stuff, I know, but I’m a simple scrapper … no frills and bows on this little scrapper, I’m afraid. I do love all the pretty things, just can’t seem to use them on my layouts.

(Layout credits - Kit: Sweetie Pie by Gina Cabrera, from Designing with Digitals. Embossed flower from Cabaret kit by Rhonna Farrer, Designing with Digital. Font: 2Peas Bad Hair Day.) The colours are all wrong on this screen so goodness knows what it looks like your end, so I apologise profusely just in case it looks awful!!! I picked up a computing mag on the shopping trip yesterday, 'Made in Minutes' which is promising ... lots of ideas. If layouts have to be created in less that hours, that's a good thing ... no time to tizzy them up! Must away ... enjoy the layouts ... more next time!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you took up the challenge and created not one but three layouts! All stunning and elegant as usual. See what you can do when you try : )
Miss M

3:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colours are lovely at my end. Three layouts in one afternoon! aathey are all wonderful.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

Well done hun they look great this end!! I love the one of Tash and her Dad and the quote on the last one - might have to nick that if I ever getting any surf photos hehe.

9:07 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

They look fantastic!!

and btw:

:P don't say I didn't warn you...

email me and I'll give you any pointers you need.... i'm stuck on 33 at the moment!

9:14 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Hey no need for frills when you've got photos like these:D Wonderful Sharon and the colors look great on my end!

3:56 am  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

Love these...sorry havent commented lately...We are in NYC and we have wireless access but I swear its rotating through the building, as we have it one second and then we don't and then yup here it is again. These are looking great, and I am really enjoying the surfing photos.

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home