Monday, December 26, 2005

Life's a beach!!!

Lots of beach photos today. It was very hazy and very hot on the beach this afternoon, and I did the motherly thing and stood for two hours trying to get great shots of my kids and their surfing … at the request of the kids and their father, I might add!I only have a 200 mm telephoto lens for my camera, so most of the action happened a long LONG way away! At one stage, I hiked up the a lookout spot on the headland, in an attempt to get closer to the surfing, set myself a nice spot, looked over the edge of the cliff, and what did I see spread-eagled beneath me??? None other than a young miss with very large ... umm … (uncovered) mammary glands! Every second person that came along looked over the edge, their eyes widened, then they gave me a very considered look before they moved on. I assured them all that I was taking pictures of my kids, but I don’t think even ONE of them believed me, and as by this time the tired legs and sunburn was beginning to kick in (yes, I had sunscreen on!), I gave up and wandered back to the beach. The hazards of photographing your kids … And you know what Doug wanted to know ...? No, I didn't take a photo of her ... There is a heap of good stuff that I could blog about … sales’ crowds, sore legs and feets (we have four flights of stairs to climb to our unit, which is a double storey unit, living downstairs, sleeping upstairs!), the joys of sand in EVERYTHING, buying a wetsuit and two rash suits for kids that very rudely grew out of last year’s stuff, the joys of shopping with two children who have Christmas money to burn … but hey, I’m too tired! I’ll do photos of the boy tomorrow! More next time …

1 Comments:

Blogger ZeeLV said...

That just looks like SOOO much fun! You guys are gonna HATE coming back to reality. :)

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home