Friday, December 16, 2005

Out of the vaults ...

(Layout credits - Kit called Paint a Picture with Jack and Me, frame using a edge brush, and Messy Cream Stitching from DesignerDigitals. Font: Stamp Act, Artistamp Medium, Century Gothic.)
This month the CT at
DesignerDigitals had homework … creating layouts using circles, and this was my contribution. I ran a filter over this picture to tone down the beach colours, which were too strong for the pretty papers I worked with, and I made the dotted circle by drawing a circle shape, then typing and spacing a full stop using the font Artistamp. More than one way to skin a cat, I reakon!
A couple of other layouts which were tucked away in vaults at
ScrapArtist were the layouts below.
(Layout credits - Kit: Winter Wonderland, from ScrapArtist. Photo frame from A Beautiful Life, at ScrapArtist. Grunge overlay from Haberdashery. Fonts: Bodoni Classic Ornaments, StampAct, Adobe Caslon Pro. )

And this one … we scraplifted Tiffbrady, who was December’s Guest Creative Goddess. The layout I scraplifted is called Blowing Bubbles.(Layout credits - Kit - A Good Life, from ScrapArtist. Staples from 'Block Party' at ScrapArtist.) More next time ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Hehehe that's right, send the kids across to look for crocodiles!! lol.

Love all of these. Really loving your style at the moment.

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home