Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I hate Wednesdays! :(

Well, this Wednesday, anyway … here is my program for the day, before I even start! There won’t be time to blog this afternoon!
5.45 am - stagger out of bed. Organize breakfast, showers, uniforms, bed-making and room-tidying, lunches, homework and music books and violin, school bags … and be out the door by …
7.45 am – drop Tash off at Ensemble Practice at school ...
8.00 am – pick up friend and her two daughters and bring them to school (Hi M!) …
8.15 am – open up four big metal containers of books for our book fair at school, and go through the contents removing unsuitable books …
8.30 am – open and run book fair …
9.00 am – school stuff till lunch time …
12.10 pm – close book fair, pack up boxes, relocate small stuff into office …
12.15 pm – find Tash at school (no easy task!) and drive her to a music exam 30 km away across city, found (non-existent) park in area I am not familiar with, wait for two hours …
3.30 pm – drive home through traffic, pick up Michael from friend’s place (thanks, M!) …
4.45 pm – drive Tash to music lesson through peak hour traffic, not that we have REAL traffic, but it still takes three times the time it should. Sit in car and amuse DS until lesson is over ...
5.45 pm – pick Tash up from music lesson …

and NOW the next part of the day begins – washing, ironing, dinner, homework, checking uniforms, the floor needs a vacuum. Is it any wonder I am exhausted before I begin? Sigh …
More next time …

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

wow Sharon I'm exhausted just reading all that!!!!!

Hope tomorrow is a little more 'quite' for you :)

Hope Tash went well on her exam!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon what a day. Exhausting. How old is Tash?

5:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see my message for you on ScrapArtist?

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home