Thursday, November 03, 2005

The aftermath ...

(Layout credits - Papers - Gardens Treasure, dotted brush stamp, Messy Cream Stitching from DesignerDigitals. Font: Teletype, CAC Shishoni Brush.)
The aftermath!!! Oooh, doesn’t that sound dramatic? We think Tashy did well, so that’s one exam down, two to go! Both of us were exhausted when we got home, more from the nervous strain of it all, than anything physical we did, lol!
I have run out of photos at the moment, so I am wandering back through photo archives to see what undiscovered treasures I can find. (BTW, if you have a good quality photo that you would like me to scrap, I will do one for you … email me!) When the holidays arrive, I will dust off the camera again, but atm I need someone else’s kids to scrap (not to keep!!!).
I digress from my thought … happens often when blogging, I have discovered. Hmmm … did I have a thought to start with??? Oh yes, I found a picture of my niece from 11 years ago. My sister enjoys what I do but has no desire to be involved the process, so she is hunting up some photos for me to work with over the Christmas holidays, so I guess you will get to meet some of my extended family. The only downside is that they will be scanned 6x4 photos, which is does impact on the quality of what you work with.
And here’s a bright thought to finish off the day …
(Layout credits - 'Hot' wordart from kit called Summer Dew, from ScrapArtist. Font: Typist.)
More next time …

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Glad to hear the exam went well....

Sorry, I've got so much going on, I've got to hoard photos at the moment. I can tell they are going to become very rare.

Love that layout of Lynlee, so soft and precious!

10:01 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

ROFL .. yeap I'm hoarding photos at the moment too - must go to visit the girls soon so I can snap some more :)

Maybe post up on scrapartist with a photo call - I have found that people just love having their photos scrapped by others. I've done quite a few Rak's in the past {yeap when I'm out of photos or want to scrap boys for a change ROFL}

Good luck to Tash for the next two exams!!!

11:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must remember to keep checking your blog... your work just inspires me to scrap... so beautiful.

Tracy

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home