Just an ordinary day ...
[Click here to see layout and credits.]
This is the thing that I love about taking photos ...sometimes, if you are lucky, you can snatch a beautiful moment out of time and get to keep it forever. When I am in the shooting zone, I shoot as much as I possibly can. Then, when I get home, I download the photos, and wow, then the fun stuff begins. It is always so exciting to find out what I have 'caught'.
We went down to play in the park the other day ... I had been down there with Megan and her girls, and we discovered what a great backdrop the big stormwater pipes were, and I've been wanting to go back with Michael. Now that he is getting older, it is harder to photograph him ... no more cute little boy photos, I'm afraid, lol. And yes, the pipes made a great backdrop for him, and for the girl too. Of course, the kids didn't really want to pose for photos ... but I did get a couple!
Of course, this is often the situation ... they will hold a pose for three seconds if I am lucky, and then they are off and running. Here is another photo I just managed to catch before they disappeared over the horizon. Love the colours in Gina's kits ... so summery and fresh and alive.
This is the thing that I love about taking photos ...sometimes, if you are lucky, you can snatch a beautiful moment out of time and get to keep it forever. When I am in the shooting zone, I shoot as much as I possibly can. Then, when I get home, I download the photos, and wow, then the fun stuff begins. It is always so exciting to find out what I have 'caught'.
We went down to play in the park the other day ... I had been down there with Megan and her girls, and we discovered what a great backdrop the big stormwater pipes were, and I've been wanting to go back with Michael. Now that he is getting older, it is harder to photograph him ... no more cute little boy photos, I'm afraid, lol. And yes, the pipes made a great backdrop for him, and for the girl too. Of course, the kids didn't really want to pose for photos ... but I did get a couple!
Of course, this is often the situation ... they will hold a pose for three seconds if I am lucky, and then they are off and running. Here is another photo I just managed to catch before they disappeared over the horizon. Love the colours in Gina's kits ... so summery and fresh and alive.

[Click here to see layout and credits.]
Off to do some more creating ... no wait, I hear the washing machine calling ... more next time!



2 Comments:
Gorgeous, GORGEOUS layouts Sharon, always a treat to visit your blog, just beautiful stuff!
It's hard to capture the perfect photo, at least for someone like me. You do it so well! Your layouts are beautiful! I love your tasteful simplicity.
Post a Comment
<< Home