Sweet Jorja ...
(Layout credits - Kit: Summer SoNo by Anna Aspnes, coming this weekend to DesignerDigitals. My photo edge. Font: Angelina.)
Wednesday has come and gone ... fortunately, lol! Why is it, that when you congratulate yourself (and your children!) for getting out the front door EARLY, and arrive at school with both kids dressed in the correct uniform with the correct shoes on, a hat on each head, both with school bags and a couple of laptops, that you discover one of the lunches is still sitting at home on the kitchen bench? Oh well, I had forgotten my jacket anyway ... one of the joys of living close to work is that you can dash home if you need to.
Quite an uneventful day really ... ironed for several hours tonight, to catch up on the backlog that has been building up, downloaded several beautiful new kits from DesignerDigitals, then rewarded myself by playing in one of Anna's new kits. Summer SoNo will be on the shelves this weekend ... such a big kit, I need to tell you, and with such pretty papers. There is even a QuickPage available ... I tell you, DesignerDigitals is the place to be, so many new amazing designers, so many gorgeous new kits. I haven't a chance of a hope of keeping up ... I'm drowning in new kits ... On that note, I'm off for bed, I can hear it calling. More next time ...
Wednesday has come and gone ... fortunately, lol! Why is it, that when you congratulate yourself (and your children!) for getting out the front door EARLY, and arrive at school with both kids dressed in the correct uniform with the correct shoes on, a hat on each head, both with school bags and a couple of laptops, that you discover one of the lunches is still sitting at home on the kitchen bench? Oh well, I had forgotten my jacket anyway ... one of the joys of living close to work is that you can dash home if you need to.
Quite an uneventful day really ... ironed for several hours tonight, to catch up on the backlog that has been building up, downloaded several beautiful new kits from DesignerDigitals, then rewarded myself by playing in one of Anna's new kits. Summer SoNo will be on the shelves this weekend ... such a big kit, I need to tell you, and with such pretty papers. There is even a QuickPage available ... I tell you, DesignerDigitals is the place to be, so many new amazing designers, so many gorgeous new kits. I haven't a chance of a hope of keeping up ... I'm drowning in new kits ... On that note, I'm off for bed, I can hear it calling. More next time ...



1 Comments:
oh my goodness Sharon! This is breathtaking! Just beautiful!
Laurie G
Post a Comment
<< Home