Friday Freebie - Summer Sweetness, Part 2
Yup, this is the second half to my freebie, Summer Sweetness. The paper pack hit the cyberwaves on my blog here last Friday, and now there are some little bitz and piecez to help fill it out into a mini kit. You can download this little freebie here. Enjoy, don't be a pirate (i.e. read the little 'terms of use' file), and don't forget to let me know if you have used it. It's always so exciting for me to see the minikit in use.Here is a layout I created using Pattie Knox's new super duper clever Speed Byte No. 4 that will be available this weekend at DesignerDigitals. I'm just hoping she doesn't visit me after seeing this, and smack me across the back of the head, and ask me why I murdered her Speedbyte. Seriously, they are heaps of fun to use and very quick. You just open the psd file, drag your papers behind the shapes, click a few buttons, and it's all done. (Thanks here to Megan for 'showing' me how to use it ... my mind goes blank when I have to 'read' instructions, but it only took her a few seconds to show me. If you visit her blog, you will see an all together gorgeous layout she has done using the SpeedByte.) I think it took longer for me to find a quote than to put the layout together. I think they are going to be a raging success, so check the DD shop on Sunday! Pattie will have several templates available.


8 Comments:
Well you and Megan have been such good promotional people, that I will have to check if those speed scraps work in my program!
Love the bits, thanks so much.
Love the second half of the freebie Sharon, you've got some rockin design talent on top of your layout talent :)
Awesome part 2 missy! Told you they were easy to use, you have done a great layout with that design and your papers!
SMACK! (That's the sound of me whapping you upsode the head.)And that whack has nothing to do with you "murdering" my Speed Byte...but everything to do with you hiding your layout and the lovely freebies you created away here on your blog. SMACK! Bad girl Sharon...bad girl! LOL!
Seriously, this is SO marvelous and as for the hiding it away thing....well....we'll take care of ThAT Missy! Thanks so much for "swanking" me girl...you're a peach.
I saw the plug for your blog on Pattie's blog. She's taken care of your hiding, all right. Thanks. for the lovely papers and elements!
Thank you so much for the beautiful kit! I love your blog! You have introduced me to some awesome music!!!
Just found your blog and Friday Freebie... Love these elements! Totally fun elements to add to pages. Love all of your layouts as well! tfs!
Hello Sharon! I just found out about you through PattiKnox's blog... She said you had been hiding some wonderful digital talent over here. She wasn't kidding! I love the swirl brush and the binder clip. Thanks so much for putting them up still for those of us who found you just recently! Blessings! Shawna
PS I was just curious if there was any way to still get Part 1 of your Summer Sweetness... if not, no problem... just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. The papers look gorgeous.
Post a Comment
<< Home