The prettiest flower ...
(Layout credits - Flowers, arrow from Megaset by Tracy Ann Designs, at SBB. Messy White Stitching by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: 2Peas Journaling Hand, Century Gothic.)
So how cute are these flowers? If you visited my blog yesterday, you would have enjoyed Tracy Ann's Megaset, which just arrived in the SBB shoppe. Aren't they gorgeous flowers? I must confess to 'stealing' the idea for 'stacking' the flowers up the side of the page from Tracy's ad ... soooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration, Tracy. Such a quick page to create, but I love the summery, fresh feel to the page.
So ... what's the excitement around your part of the world? I snuck my subscription to DST in, just before the deadline, costing me $20 instead of $25 for the year. I already have the first kit, the gorgeous Magnolia kit by Katie, but I am also looking forward to the next 11 kits by some awesome designers. If you've missed this, click here to see the designers who are creating kits each month for the subscribers to DST.
So how cute are these flowers? If you visited my blog yesterday, you would have enjoyed Tracy Ann's Megaset, which just arrived in the SBB shoppe. Aren't they gorgeous flowers? I must confess to 'stealing' the idea for 'stacking' the flowers up the side of the page from Tracy's ad ... soooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration, Tracy. Such a quick page to create, but I love the summery, fresh feel to the page.
So ... what's the excitement around your part of the world? I snuck my subscription to DST in, just before the deadline, costing me $20 instead of $25 for the year. I already have the first kit, the gorgeous Magnolia kit by Katie, but I am also looking forward to the next 11 kits by some awesome designers. If you've missed this, click here to see the designers who are creating kits each month for the subscribers to DST.
I've had a friend from interstate staying for a couple of nights, so I've been away from my computer for a tad. I so much miss playing on a daily basis in Photoshop, and keeping up-to-date with all the latest in the scrapping world. I have half-finished my freebie for this Friday ... it is a grungy boy kit, fun to make, hope it's fun to use. This week there will be an alpha, some papers, some elements to play with. Here is a sneak preview of the colours I have chosen to work with!



1 Comments:
Love the flowers!!! And what a cute photo of your daughter!!
Post a Comment
<< Home