The WOW Factor, Layout #12 ...
(Layout credits - Scrapartist's Copacabana paper set. Gina Cabrera's kraft paper, ribbon, and line paper. Heather Ann's flower and alpha, Fonts: Century Gothic and Creampuff. Digiscraplift from Susan's blog.)
I'm doing my usual 'Sunday morning wander through the gallery' ... when I come across this little treasure. This is Miss Jenn's 'Popsicle Face' and could it get any cuter? Love the kraft paper (no surprise there!) and I love the fresh summery colours ... it doesn't get any better than this on a hot day. Miss Jenn has a fabulous gallery here, if you would like to see some inspirational art! Enjoy ...
I'm doing my usual 'Sunday morning wander through the gallery' ... when I come across this little treasure. This is Miss Jenn's 'Popsicle Face' and could it get any cuter? Love the kraft paper (no surprise there!) and I love the fresh summery colours ... it doesn't get any better than this on a hot day. Miss Jenn has a fabulous gallery here, if you would like to see some inspirational art! Enjoy ...



4 Comments:
Great choice again Sharon, you can't go wrong with Jenn's work. Love how she has used the notepaper.
Oh gosh you are up early! Gorgeous layout Sharon, like Megan love love love what she has done with the notepaper.
Totally cute!!!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home