The shoppes are open ...
(Layout credits - Paper and rose from Roses from the Attic by Lynn Grieveson, at DesignerDigitals. Messy White Stitching, Drop Shadow Action Set by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. My white frame on photo. Font: Century Gothic.)
I have a funny feeling that Blogger is going to be a pain tonight, where adding images is concerned. This is about my sixth try to get one image on my blog, and I wanted to show you some pretty stuff tonight!!! Grrrr!!! I'm just not going to get anything done here, so I might add them in Hello ...
I have a funny feeling that Blogger is going to be a pain tonight, where adding images is concerned. This is about my sixth try to get one image on my blog, and I wanted to show you some pretty stuff tonight!!! Grrrr!!! I'm just not going to get anything done here, so I might add them in Hello ...



1 Comments:
You know that I LOVE this page! This is so sweet!!! This kit is awesome!!
Post a Comment
<< Home