Thursday, July 27, 2006

Waves and Shootout!

(Layout credits - Font: Brush Script Std.)

(Layout credits - Paper and alpha from Botanist Notepaper No. 8 by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Century.)

Hard to believe that little kid is my 'almost' six footer ... woa! have we grown over the last 12 months! It's fun to go back and scrap older photos ... sometimes we get so wrapped up in the present, that we forget how quickly the kids change, and it's nice to remember. This was a birthday trip to a theme park, two kids with two friends ... great birthday idea, with photos thrown in for a bonus. Oh yes, and I've run out of current photos to scrap ... so back into the photo files to see if I can find something I haven't already scrapped to death.

End of the working week for me ... new stuff coming out from designers over the weekend, always fun to see the wonderful designs and amazing creativity around. Tracy Ann has a new something coming out soon ... she is dropping hints here. Looks awfully cool, I think. Friday Freebie tomorrow ... I know, I know. It will be Friday for me, Thursday for some of you, perhaps even Saturday for other blog-hoppers. Very confusing ... but my Friday Freebie will be available on MY Friday, lol. Tomorrow's little package is all packed and ready to go, and next Friday's freebie is in the creative planning and executing stages already. See you all tomorrow ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Love the layouts as always Sharon... waiting for tomorrows pretty goodies!

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait to see what you've come up with for tomorrow's goodies. It's amazing how much your kids have grown this past year, must be something in the water at your house!

11:05 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Hey tomorrow it's friday!! It's freebie day!! Cool!! ;)
BTW Your LOs are gorgeous!!

5:18 am  
Blogger Emilie said...

Hey tomorrow it's friday!! It's freebie day!! Cool!! ;)
BTW Your LOs are gorgeous!!

5:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I need some help w/my geographical time zones! :) Yikes! I have a hard enough time differentiating in the US! heehee At any rate, I'll just keep checkin' in to see when exactly it's YOUR Friday! *grin* Love the photos!

5:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home