Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sunnies please, the Carnival has hit town ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Carnival by Suzy Nunes at PWD. Cross-stitch from Splendid kit, by Shabby Princess. My photo edging. Font: Courier New.)

So here it is, Suzy's new kit. Love love LOVE these bright summer colours, says I, as I shiver in the grips of our winter. Actually, I fib somewhat, as our winters are very balmy, and although I start the day with several layers, often in the middle of the day, I am down to short sleeves. Sad, huh? I know a lot of you are up to your ears in snow for most of your winter. Us? We just swan around in sunshine for most of the year. And the good part? Spring is only four weeks away for us, lol.

These are the pattern papers in Suzy's kit, and here are the plains, and the elements. Such a fun kit to scrap with ...


Now that should have brightened up your day ... I am hoping to do another layout with Suzy's schtuff very soon, but tonight I want to finish off my freebie for tomorrow, so don't forget to check back and pick it up, if you like what you see. Till then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home