The WOW Factor, Layout #11 ..
Isn't this an amazing layout, by tyting? It's called Bad Hair Day, and just look at her credits. Such a collection of pretty stuff, and all in exactly the right place ... I wish I had an ounce of her talent, as I would love to put pretties on my layout, but they never seem to go in the right place, lol. This layout makes me smile ... so cute and engaging and pretty. You can find her amazing gallery here.
I managed to scrap three layouts yesterday ... here is the third, this week's Simply You challenge at ScrapArtist ... have you ever had a pet? I used the Urban Acid action on a scanned slide, taken decades ago. My sister is the cute one on the right, lol!

And lookee!!! Another layout using my little freebie ... thanks for playing with my papers, Emilie (AmyPunky)! It is such a thrill to see the papers in the gallery! Don't forget I am going to attempt to have something freebie-ish up each Friday on my blog, so check back, won't you?

(Layout credits - kraft paper: Misty Mareda's My writing desk - Old papers @ PDW. Other papers: kit Summer Sweetness by ksharonk (freebie on her blog). Staples and stitching: kit Emma's sundress by Michelle Coleman. Summer tag: Priceless Goods by Jen Wilson. Font: Jayne Print. Photo edge: Rhonna Farrer's Split Pea @ 2Peas)
You can find her layout here ... so visit her, and leave some love, won't you? More next time ...



4 Comments:
pst I'm noteing a very big kraft trend this week missy - even the wow layout ROFL - love all your work as always!!! :)
Thanks for putting my LO on your blog Sharon! Can't wait to see your next Friday Freebie! ;)
Hi Sharon!
How cool to be on your blog in company with these other talented scrappers! So fun to se my LO here! :)
I know what you mean about Tyting. Lately I've found myself obsessing about the wonderful talents of scrappers who do various styles that I am not terribly good at! It's so easy to overlook your own talent, which you have plenty of.
Post a Comment
<< Home