Tuesday, July 25, 2006

(Layout credits - Scroll by Rhonna Farrer, from Chick Pea kit. Font: Artistamp Medium, Century Gothic.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Oh I was hoping today would be better for you Sharon. Tash is growing into a beautiful young lady in manner as well as looks.
Now here's hoping tomorrow is better for both of you.

10:24 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Oh Sharon, your journaling is so touching and true. Love it!!

11:52 pm  
Blogger Emilie said...

Oh Sharon, your journaling is so touching and true. Love it!!

11:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Sharon... now that's one GREAT layout. Both composition wise (as always!) and with your journaling. Words of wisdom are spoken... your DD will love this layout in the years to come, I'm sure. Just GREAT stuff, Sharon!

4:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Yes, I can relate to the "downside" of a DT... creating and not being able to share it right away! ;) Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

4:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home