Two layouts to share ...
(Layout credits - Kit: Botanist Notebook No. 6, by Katie Pertiet, from DesignerDigitals. Font: Times New Roman.)
Two layouts to share ... to date, that is! The first is using #6 in Katie's series of Botanist Notebooks. The paper is just so very beautiful, let me assure you. I have tried to keep it simple so that you can appreciate her artistry. This will hit the shoppe this weekend.
Layout two is something I did for fun, and I think it fits in with my Freebie challenge.
You have till next Thursday night, June 22, and the little freebie will be available Friday morning, so get creating! The prompt again is ... "scrap a small every-day event in the life of someone around you, drop me a link here, and I will post your layout here on my blog, if you would like me to." So ... scrap away! More next time ...
Two layouts to share ... to date, that is! The first is using #6 in Katie's series of Botanist Notebooks. The paper is just so very beautiful, let me assure you. I have tried to keep it simple so that you can appreciate her artistry. This will hit the shoppe this weekend.
Layout two is something I did for fun, and I think it fits in with my Freebie challenge.

You have till next Thursday night, June 22, and the little freebie will be available Friday morning, so get creating! The prompt again is ... "scrap a small every-day event in the life of someone around you, drop me a link here, and I will post your layout here on my blog, if you would like me to." So ... scrap away! More next time ...



2 Comments:
Roflol at the second layout... that is a very interesting hair style! Gorgeous photos.
I must get onto this challenge... love the Tashy hairstyle..is she going to be a hairdresser?
Post a Comment
<< Home