I'm sorry ...
(Layout credits - Papers from Prince Edward kit (coming soon to the shoppe), Life Digital Poetry, by Katie Pertiet, from DesignerDigitals. Inspiration from a layout by Cathy Z, in 'Clean & Simple Scrapbooking'. Font: Times New Roman.)... but I just don't trust Blogger, so I'm just sharing a layout, telling you this is the third for tonight, but I can't share the others just yet. It's been a good scrapping night, and now I'm off to deal with the ironing. More next time ...


3 Comments:
Gorgeous layout Sharon... and blogger is driving me nuts as well.
What a sweet and lovely little layout for your DD, just gorgeous Sharon. Yippee for getting all those pages done, I was able to get 2 layouts done plus a new freebie today - wow, I think it is a record for me, lol.
Lovely page and cute girl!!
BTW thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home